great...
I think you have enough of love
for me...
but why I feel its like a such a thing
that I feel so worse
damn...if I have a good enough of the day
maybe cause you are
just a good reason who make me feel so complete....
but sometimes...
my heart and my mind are not synchronizing
i feel you are not a good for me
you are not a better for me,
to spend my times with you
to lying in the green of land
or to see a shooting star
and we can make a wish for each other...
I just a lonely girl...
and always hope to be lonely...
just dream and dream and dream
everything more be empty
everything more be difficult
but I feel too strong
to fight with my loneliness
i just give a smile...
I just laught for my silly attitude...
but I know who I am...
so forget me
and be a happier man....
to spend your world in your handful...
cause I can see the world in your eyes
that give me an appearance pleasant
so...you know who i am.....
Komentar
Posting Komentar